Saturday, January 15, 2011

Love Songs, etc.

I have a few Valentine's Day printables to share with you lovely people today. All of these are 5x7s ~ {enjoy}!

Photobucket

Download 1

Photobucket

Download 2

Photobucket

Download 3

In other news, the hubband got me a fantastic gift for my birthday ~ a Silhouette SD! {squeal!} I'm beyond excited to get going on some craft projects and break her in! Unfortunately, I'm currently single-parenting while the hubband is off on an ice-fishing adventure for a week (you can say it....I think he's crazy, too) and I'm also trying to fend off a really inconvenient and unwelcome cold. It's a good time around here. So all the plans I have swimming in my head are currently on hold while I sleep as much as I possibly can and try to get through the day without taking too much cold medicine. Such will be the case until I feel like I'm human enough to go out in public. It could be a while! ;)

That's all I've got. Have a fantastic weekend & don't forget to swing by Tatertots&Jello to check out the weekend wrap-up!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. hi sarah, followed link from "tatertots" I love to enjoy the creativity of bloggers such as yourself. i am a former michigander living in nashville. keep up the great work! love the music references in your crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah~ Thanks so much for visiting my blog; I am a new follower of yours. You have such great ideas and a very cute blog! You are a lucky girl....a silhouette!!! I would LOVE to have one; can't wait to see what you make with it. :)
    Have a great weekend. :)

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these printables! They are super cute, my fav is the "X X X X Kiss", you can't help but sing along :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...