Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring Broken

Ahhh, Spring Break. I had no first-hand experience with any such thing until I went to college. No, really ~ we never had Spring Break when I was in high school....let alone elementary. Both of my kids are mid-way through SB right now & it's wiping me out. Their little schedules are totally {jacked} and I have a feeling they're looking forward to school starting back up just as much as I am.

We just got back from 2 days in Ohio, visiting my mom...and tomorrow she'll be coming up here for the weekend. :) Should be fun. We're going to see {Straight No Chaser} on Friday night and I'm probably a little too excited. We'll also be celebrating the tinier of the tiny people's birthday on Sunday, so it's going to be a weekend full of excitement!

I left for my mom's on Monday afternoon with one project about halfway done, so hopefully I'll be able to finish it up this week at some point. Should be interesting with my very willing {helpers} at my side. Anyway ~ all this to say that I'm not sure how much I'll be around for the remainder of the week but I do intend to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...