Monday, March 12, 2012

Unwanted "Follower"???

If it's happened to me, I'm sure it's happened to others. You log onto your blog to see if there are any new comments, etc. and you see that you have a new follower! YIPPPEEEE!!! But wait. You then look at the picture of that new follower and you see something completely inppropriate. I mean, I'm sorry...but I don't need to see a photograph or your body parts (or, more likely, a photo you've stolen of someone else's body parts) among the smiling faces of my {real} followers, thankyouverymuch.

If you find yourself in this situation, here is a link to a site that will walk you through the quick & easy process of getting rid of these....people. ;) I hope it helps someone!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. that is so "not" cool! I just don't get some people, that's sick!

    Thanks for posting the link, marked incase; hope I don't ever have to deal with that!

    jodi

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...