Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Getting Creative!

Summer is in full swing, and while I've been having difficulty carving out time for myself to get some projects done, I did manage to find some time to let the tiny people get creative. We busted out the paint kit that was given to them by their Aunt Cindy, and attached cardstock to our chainlink fence using clothespins. Instant {outdoor} easel!


Photobucket


Talk about a perfect solution ~ no mess inside the house, and the tiny people got to go crazy! The girls had a {blast} painting, and it was a great way to get them outside on a day that was going to turn rainy during prime playtime.


While they were already messy, I went ahead and had them each make a handprint ~ and now I'm looking for frames so that I can display one masterpiece from each of them, along with their handprints. Me thinks a trip to Ikea is going to have to happen sometime soon.


Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...